Wrongful Death Lawyer Sparta, IL
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously. If your family member died because of the reckless actions of another, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful death case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Sparta, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Sparta, IL
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the Sparta Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of Sparta citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Sparta:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Sparta? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim are direct family members which includes children, husband/wives, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Sparta Wrongful Death Claim? – Medical Bills incurred before death, any pain or suffering incurred before death, funeral and burial expenses, and the reasonable value of services, support and consortium can all be recovered in a Sparta wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Sparta? – Wrongful Death Cases must be filed within 3 years of the date of death of the individual the case will be brought on behalf of, according to Missouri Laws and Statutes.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Sparta Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Sparta? – Awards in wrongful death claims is determined by the amount of pain and suffering they endured prior to death, whether or not they were employed at the time of the accident, and their level of responsibility for the accident.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Sparta? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Sparta. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Sparta wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence critical to your family members case needs to be collected immediately to ensure evidence is not lost. If you want to ensure that your family’s claim is taken seriously and professionally, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Sparta to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Sparta, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Sparta do We pursue?
The Sparta Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Sparta have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Wrongful Death Claims can be pursued because of car accidents. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in Sparta now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Trucks Wrecks are a leading cause of wrongful death claims. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. In these types of claims, you can hold both the truck driver and the company responsible for your loved ones passing. To begin your wrongful death claim in Sparta, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Sparta now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – The last thing that most families expect when receiving medical care is for a loved one to pass because of inadequate care. Any medical mistake that results in your loved ones passing can be grounds for a wrongful death claim. The case will rely on the doctors knowledge of medicine in that area and if they should have prescribed the treatment they did, if another doctor would have given a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Sparta wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will force workers to work in these unsafe conditions. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. If you want your loved one’s wrongful death claim to be taken seriously and professionally, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Canine attacks always leave scars, and often, if the animal is aggressive and dangerous enough, they can kill, and if your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, you need to speak with our Sparta Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to take care of their animals and ensure that their dogs are confined and not a threat to anyone. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Sparta now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Sparta Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. Wrongful death claims in Sparta need to be fully cared for, and if your family needs assistance during this trying time, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Sparta now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Sparta, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is now needlessly suffering because of an accident that could have been avoided. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to ensure that your family is fully taken care of, and that all of your needs are met.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Sparta commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Sparta:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Sparta are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that Sparta families may be affected by.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was under 18, then you can recover an award that is based on the averaged income of both parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Sparta, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Sparta, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s wrongful death claim may be time sensitive, and the more time our lawyers have to collect evidence the stronger your loved one’s wrongful death claim will be.
Wrongful Death Attorney Sparta, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Sparta requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. The Sparta Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to use Missouri Laws and Wrongful Death Statutes to ensure that your loved one’s claim is fully pursued, and that those responsible for the death of your loved one are held fully accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Sparta Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.