Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Ann, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to providing St. Ann residents with compassionate and comprehensive wrongful death legal guidance. If the passing of your loved one was due to negligence, taking the correct steps after the traumatic and life changing accident can be hard, especially when considering the legal hurdles of a wrongful death claim. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in St. Ann, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Ann, MO
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the St. Ann Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of St. Ann citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in St. Ann:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Ann? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a St. Ann Wrongful Death Claim? – Any funeral or burial costs, any pain and suffering previous to their death, any loss of companionship, consortium, guidance or training, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a St. Ann wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Ann? – Wrongful Death Cases must be filed within 3 years of the date of death of the individual the case will be brought on behalf of, according to Missouri Laws and Statutes.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We take on all types of wrongful death cases, whether they be from traffic accidents, construction accidents, work accidents, or other types of cases that have caused the death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in St. Ann? – Awards in wrongful death claims are often dictated by how much your loved one was responsible for the accident, whether or not your loved one was working, the amount of pain and suffering involved prior to death, and other factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Ann? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in St. Ann. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the St. Ann wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Evidence collection needs to begin as soon as possible to protect your family’s claim and recovery. The first step to take in protecting your family’s wrongful death claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in St. Ann to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – St. Ann, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in St. Ann do We pursue?
The St. Ann Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in St. Ann have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Wrecks can be leading cause of deaths. With car accidents, a level of negligence is almost always responsible for the accident and this can be used to substantiate your loved one’s claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Ann now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Truck Accidents often result in catastrophic injuries or even death. The amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous, and even though modern cars use safer technology they often don’t survive accidents with tractor trailers. If your loved one passed in an accident caused by a negligent truck driver, you can pursue a wrongful death claim against the driver and the company the driver works for. To begin your wrongful death claim in St. Ann, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in St. Ann now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Death’s that result from negligent medical care should always be pursued with a wrongful death claim. When a doctor or health professional makes a mistake in your loved one’s care, and that mistake results in their death, you can pursue a case against the doctor. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another health physicians would have prescribed a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our St. Ann wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will force workers to work in these unsafe conditions. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family needs to be protected during this trying time, and to ensure that you are fully cared for, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If an aggressive and dangerous dog was responsible for your loved one’s passing, you need to speak with our St. Ann Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to take care of their animals and ensure that their dogs are confined and not a threat to anyone. If your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Ann now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our St. Ann Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. Wrongful death claims in St. Ann need to be fully cared for, and if your family needs assistance during this trying time, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Ann now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Ann, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Because of a negligent and reckless act, your family is suffering the loss of someone you cared deeply for. Your family is struggling to manage finances without your loved one’s help, whether its bills, put food on the table, pay for gas, or other critical bills and costs that must be paid for your family to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm fully understand what your family is going through at this time, and are ready to make sure that the responsible parties are held accountable for the death of your loved one.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Ann commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in St. Ann:
- Wrongful Death Claims in St. Ann can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was under 18, then you can recover an award that is based on the averaged income of both parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death award cannot be garnished by a hospital lean, as the settlement is intended for the use and benefit of the survivors.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in St. Ann, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Ann, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney St. Ann, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in St. Ann requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. The St. Ann Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to use Missouri Laws and Wrongful Death Statutes to ensure that your loved one’s claim is fully pursued, and that your loved one’s death will not go unpunished and will be pursued to the maximum limits of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the St. Ann Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.