Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Charles, MO
The St. Charles Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm fight for the rights and recoveries of St. Charles families who have been affected by the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death.
If the passing of your loved one was due to negligence, taking the correct steps after the traumatic and life changing accident can be hard, especially when considering the legal hurdles of a wrongful death claim. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in St. Charles, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Charles, MO
Wrongful Death Cases are serious and traumatic cases that need to be handled by experienced and compassionate lawyers. The St. Charles Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that St. Charles residents who have been affected by wrongful death claims are fully cared for. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in St. Charles:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Charles? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim are direct family members which includes children, husband/wives, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a St. Charles Wrongful Death Claim? – Loss of companionship, any hospital or medical bills incurred, any funeral or burial costs required for the proper burial, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a St. Charles wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Charles? – Missouri Law states that a wrongful death claim must be brought within three years of the passing of the individual.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Truck Accidents, Car Accidents, Work Accidents, Construction Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Accidents and any other type of accident that caused the wrongful death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in St. Charles? – Awards in wrongful death claims is calculated by their level of responsibility for the accident, their employment status at the time, any pain or suffering they endured, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Charles? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in St. Charles. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
Types of St. Charles, MO Wrongful Death Law
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the St. Charles wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence needed to protect your family’s claim needs to be gathered and protected immediately. If you want to ensure that your family’s claim is taken seriously and professionally, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in St. Charles to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – St. Charles, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in St. Charles do We pursue?
The St. Charles Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in St. Charles have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Wrecks can be leading cause of deaths. With car accidents, a level of negligence is almost always responsible for the accident and this can be used to substantiate your loved one’s claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Charles now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Trucks Wrecks are a leading cause of wrongful death claims. Large Trucks have a massive amount of force and momentum in their movement, and this incredibly level of mass often destroys smaller vehicles. You and your loved ones can pursue a wrongful death claim against both the company the driver works for, and the driver himself. To begin your wrongful death claim in St. Charles, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in St. Charles now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Death’s that result from negligent medical care should always be pursued with a wrongful death claim. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another physician would have recommended a different path or medicine, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our St. Charles wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will force workers to work in these unsafe conditions. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. In these types of cases, determining who is at fault determines how much the surviving family can be awarded. This is known as pure comparative fault. If you want your loved one’s wrongful death claim to be taken seriously and professionally, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Dog attacks should never happen, and if your loved passed after being attacked by a vicious dog, you need to speak with our St. Charles Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Every pet owner should properly train and confine their animals. If a dog attack caused the death of your loved one, and the animal wasn’t controlled or contained by the pet owner, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Charles now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one passed for any other reason, and negligence was involved, our St. Charles Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Charles now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Charles, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your loved one’s death has been a traumatic and emotional event for your family. Without their income, you and your loved ones are now suffering financially and are struggling to pay bills, keep your vehicles working, make sure there is food on the table, or other things that have to be bought and paid for, your family is struggling where before they were fine. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to ensure that your family is fully taken care of, and that all of your needs are met.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Charles commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in St. Charles:
- Wrongful Death Claims in St. Charles are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that St. Charles families may be affected by.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was under 18, then you can recover an award that is based on the averaged income of both parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in St. Charles, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Charles, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s wrongful death claim may be time sensitive, and the more time our lawyers have to collect evidence the stronger your loved one’s wrongful death claim will be.
Wrongful Death Attorney St. Charles, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in St. Charles requires the assistance of a knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated wrongful death lawyer. The St. Charles Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to use Missouri Laws and Wrongful Death Statutes to ensure that your loved one’s claim is fully pursued, and that your loved one’s death will not go unpunished and will be pursued to the maximum limits of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the St. Charles Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.