Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Elmo, IL
Wrongful Death Claims in St. Elmo need to be taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the St. Elmo Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to fight on your family’s behalf to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken care of and that your family is provided for. If your family member suffered and passed because of the dangerous acts of another, making the appropriate and timely acts for your loved one’s wrongful death case can be difficult. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in St. Elmo, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Elmo, IL
St. Elmo Residents expect professionalism, expertise, and aggressive legal action when their family members have passed due to negligence. The St. Elmo Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that Wrongful Death Claims are fully and zealously pursued on behalf of St. Elmo residents. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in St. Elmo:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Elmo? – The group of people given the legal precedent in a wrongful death claim on behalf on the person who died are the descendants (spouse, children, lineal descendants, parents)
- What can be recovered in a St. Elmo Wrongful Death Claim? – Burial expenses, hospital bills, pain and suffering endured before death, loss of wages, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of counsel, and more can all be recovered in a St. Elmo wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Elmo? – Missouri Law states that a wrongful death claim must be brought within three years of the passing of the individual.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Elmo aggressively pursue all types of wrongful death.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in St. Elmo? – Awards in wrongful death claims are determined by whether or not they were employed at the time, their level or responsibility in the accident, and any pain or suffering incurred before their death.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Elmo? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in St. Elmo. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the St. Elmo wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Our Lawyers need to begin evidence collection immediately to substantiate your family’s claim. If you want to ensure that your family’s claim is taken seriously and professionally, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in St. Elmo to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – St. Elmo, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in St. Elmo do We pursue?
The St. Elmo Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in St. Elmo have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Fatal Car Accidents often lead to wrongful death claims. With car accidents, a level of negligence is almost always responsible for the accident and this can be used to substantiate your loved one’s claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Elmo now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. The amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous, and even though modern cars use safer technology they often don’t survive accidents with tractor trailers. A wrongful death claimed can be pursued against both the driver of the truck, and the company that employs them. To begin your wrongful death claim in St. Elmo, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in St. Elmo now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The case will rely on the doctors knowledge of medicine in that area and if they should have prescribed the treatment they did, if another health physicians would have prescribed a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our St. Elmo wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Negligence or Carelessness is usually a major cause of work-related deaths, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will force workers to work in these unsafe conditions. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. Fault and responsibility for the accident are the main determiners of how much can be recovered in the case. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family deserves experienced and aggressive legal care, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Dog attacks should never happen, and if your loved passed after being attacked by a vicious dog, you need to speak with our St. Elmo Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to confine and control their pets so that others do not suffer from an unruly or aggressive animal. If your loved one passed after being attacked by a dog, and the owner didn’t properly care for or contain their animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Elmo now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died, and their death was caused by careless or negligent actions, our St. Elmo Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. Your family’s wrongful death claim needs to be taken care, and to ensure that it is, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Elmo now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Elmo, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
The loss of your loved one has put an emotional and financial strain on your family. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, pay for gas, manage groceries, or other costs that have to be covered, your family needs help. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm realize the difficulties that have been placed on your family and are prepared to fight to ensure that you are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Elmo commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in St. Elmo:
- Wrongful Death Claims can be used to recover the costs of funeral expenses, the reasonable value of services, consortium, companionship, comfort, instruction, guidance, counsel, training, and support, any damages or costs accrued before the death of your loved one, and any losses sustained because of the death of your loved that would not have been sustained had they lived.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was under 18, then you can recover an award that is based on the averaged income of both parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in St. Elmo, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Elmo, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney St. Elmo, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your loved one’s wrongful death case in St. Elmo needs to be handled by an experienced and aggressive wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Elmo Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the St. Elmo Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.