Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Peters, MO
Wrongful Death Claims in St. Peters need to be taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the St. Peters Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to fight on your family’s behalf to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken care of and that your family is provided for.
If the passing of your loved one was due to negligence, it can be difficult to come to terms with the accident and the wrongful death claim that will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in St. Peters, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Peters, MO
The St. Peters Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law are dedicated to assisting the families of loved ones who have passed because of accidents and the negligent acts that caused their deaths. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in St. Peters:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Peters? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim have to have relations to the deceased, such as spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc.
- What can be recovered in a St. Peters Wrongful Death Claim? – Burial expenses, hospital bills, pain and suffering endured before death, loss of wages, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of counsel, and more can all be recovered in a St. Peters wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Peters? – Missouri Law limits the time in which a wrongful death claim may be filed to three years from the date of death.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Truck Accidents, Car Accidents, Work Accidents, Construction Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Accidents and any other type of accident that caused the wrongful death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in St. Peters? – Awards in wrongful death claims is calculated by their level of responsiblity for the accident, their employment status at the time, any pain or suffering they endured, and other critical factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in St. Peters? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in St. Peters. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the St. Peters wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. To protect your family’s claim, and your loved one’s case, evidence collection needs to begin now. Your family deserves for wrongful death claim to be taken seriously, and the optimal way to protect your claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in St. Peters to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – St. Peters, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in St. Peters do We pursue?
The St. Peters Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in St. Peters have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accidents that result in fatalities can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your loved one passed in a car accident, you need to speak with Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Peters now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Truck Wrecks commonly cause catastrophic and fatal injuries. Because of the amount of force involved in the accident, smaller cars and trucks are often completely destroyed by the larger tractor trailers. In these types of claims, you can hold both the truck driver and the company responsible for your loved ones passing. To begin your wrongful death claim in St. Peters, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in St. Peters now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. Doctors and health professionals can be held liable for mistakes that result in your loved ones death if they made their medical decisions negligently and dangerously. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our St. Peters wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Deaths that occur on the job are most often the case of extreme negligence or carelessness, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Businesses will often try to cut safety costs to reduce overhead, and will force workers to work in these unsafe conditions. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of cases are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided if not for negligence or carelessness. In these types of cases, determining who is at fault determines how much the surviving family can be awarded. This is known as pure comparative fault. If you want your loved one’s wrongful death claim to be taken seriously and professionally, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If your loved one has passed due to injuries suffered from a dog attack, you need to speak with our St. Peters Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to confine and control their pets so that others do not suffer from an unruly or aggressive animal. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the pet owner was incredibly negligent in their housing of the animal, or control of it, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Peters now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our St. Peters Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Peters now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer St. Peters, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
The loss of your loved one has put an emotional and financial strain on your family. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, keep your vehicles working, make sure there is food on the table, or other things that have to be bought and paid for, your family is struggling where before they were fine. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm realize the difficulties that have been placed on your family and are prepared to fight to ensure that you are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Peters commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in St. Peters:
- Wrongful Death Claims in St. Peters are commonly used to recover financial losses, loss of companionship/consortium, loss of parental assistance, loss of guidance and counsel, any emotional trauma that may have been endured, and any other types of losses that St. Peters families may be affected by.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was a minor, then the amount that can be recovered will be based on the average income of both parents if they are working, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in St. Peters, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in St. Peters, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer you wait to file your loved one’s wrongful death claim, the harder it will be to secure a strong financial settlement for your family.
Wrongful Death Attorney St. Peters, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in St. Peters should only be undertaken by an experienced wrongful death firm that has aggressive, dedicated, and experienced wrongful death lawyer. The St. Peters Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have the crucial experience and knowledge required to defend your family’s claim, and that those responsible for the death of your loved one are held fully accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the St. Peters Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.
Types of St. Peters, MO, Injury Law: