Wrongful Death Lawyer Troy, IL
The Troy Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm fight for the rights and recoveries of Troy families who have been affected by the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. If your family member suffered and passed because of the dangerous acts of another, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful death case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Troy, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Troy, IL
Wrongful Death Cases are serious and traumatic cases that need to be handled by experienced and compassionate lawyers. The Troy Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are dedicated to ensuring that Troy residents who have been affected by wrongful death claims are fully cared for. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Troy:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Troy? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim are the spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc
- What can be recovered in a Troy Wrongful Death Claim? – Any funeral or burial costs, any pain and suffering previous to their death, any loss of companionship, consortium, guidance or training, any loss of wages, and much more can all be recovered in a Troy wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Troy? – Wrongful Death Claims have a window of three years to file, according to Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – We take on all types of wrongful death cases, whether they be from traffic accidents, construction accidents, work accidents, or other types of cases that have caused the death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Troy? – Awards in wrongful death claims are determined by whether or not they were employed at the time, their level or responsibility in the accident, and any pain or suffering incurred before their death.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Troy? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Troy. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Troy wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. To protect your family’s claim, and your loved one’s case, evidence collection needs to begin now. Your family deserves for wrongful death claim to be taken seriously, and the optimal way to protect your claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Troy to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Troy, IL Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Troy do We pursue?
The Troy Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Troy have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Accidents that result in fatalities can be pursued as wrongful death claims. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. Your family needs legal guidance during this trying time, reach out to our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Troy now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Large Trucks have a massive amount of force and momentum in their movement, and this incredibly level of mass often destroys smaller vehicles. Because drivers never act alone, you can pursue both the driver of the truck and the company that they work for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Troy, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Troy now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another health physicians would have prescribed a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Troy wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Deaths that occur on the job are most often the case of extreme negligence or carelessness, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will coerce workers into performing tasks that are not safe to keep their jobs. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Carelessness and negligence are often the main causes of these types of wrongful death claims. In these types of cases, determining who is at fault determines how much the surviving family can be awarded. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family deserves experienced and aggressive legal care, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If an aggressive and dangerous dog was responsible for your loved one’s passing, you need to speak with our Troy Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Pet owners have a responsibility to take care of their animals and ensure that their dogs are confined and not a threat to anyone. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the animal wasn’t controlled or contained by the pet owner, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Troy now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died due to circumstances that were negligent and careless, our Troy Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. Wrongful death claims in Troy need to be fully cared for, and if your family needs assistance during this trying time, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Troy now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Troy, IL – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your loved one’s death has been a traumatic and emotional event for your family. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, keep your vehicles working, make sure there is food on the table, or other things that have to be bought and paid for, your family is struggling where before they were fine. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm understand the hardships that your family is going through, and are prepared to ensure that you and your loved one’s are fully taken care of.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Troy commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Troy:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Troy can be used to recover several different things, including lost wages, companionship, financial support, guidance, training, the value of services rendered, and any other losses your family has sustained because of the loss of your loved one.
- If your loved one was a caretaker of another, and their employment was at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was under 18, then you can recover an award that is based on the averaged income of both parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Troy, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Troy, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your family’s well being and financial health may require the timely filing of your wrongful death claim, as evidence critical to the case can become lost or destroyed and to prevent this you need to speak with our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
Wrongful Death Attorney Troy, IL
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Troy should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Troy Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Troy Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.