Wrongful Death Lawyer Warrenton, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously. If your family member suffered and passed because of the dangerous acts of another, deciding what to do next about their death can be hard, especially when considering a wrongful dealth case will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Warrenton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Warrenton, MO
The Warrenton Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law are dedicated to assisting the families of loved ones who have passed because of accidents and the negligent acts that caused their deaths. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Warrenton:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Warrenton? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim on behalf on the person who died are the descendants (spouse, children, lineal descendants, parents)
- What can be recovered in a Warrenton Wrongful Death Claim? – Lost Wages, lost companionship, lost counsel, medical bills, health bills, pain and suffering, loss of parenting, funeral expenses, burial expenses, and more can all be recovered in a Warrenton wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Warrenton? – Missouri Law states that a wrongful death claim must be brought within three years of the passing of the individual.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Warrenton Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Warrenton? – Awards in wrongful death claims are often dictated by how much your loved one was responsible for the accident, whether or not your loved one was working, the amount of pain and suffering involved prior to death, and other factors.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Warrenton? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Warrenton. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Warrenton wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer it takes to gather evidence that is important to your loved one’s case increases the odds of the case being compromised. The first step to take in protecting your family’s wrongful death claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Warrenton to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Warrenton, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Warrenton do We pursue?
The Warrenton Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Warrenton have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Wrecks can be leading cause of deaths. Car Accidents are almost always caused by negligent actions. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. To ensure that your family’s claim is fully protected, and that the memory of your loved one is honored, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Warrenton now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Trucks Wrecks are a leading cause of wrongful death claims. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. A wrongful death claimed can be pursued agaisnt both the driver of the truck, and the company that employes them. To begin your wrongful death claim in Warrenton, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Warrenton now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Negligent or careless medical care can often result in serious injuries or even death. These types of wrongful death claims usually arise from a doctor making a negligent diagnoses, or prescribing a dangerous surgery your loved one may not have needed. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another doctor would have made the same decision or a completely different one, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Warrenton wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Work related deaths are always negligent related, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. Scaling back safety procedures is a negligent way businesses cut costs, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – These types of wrongful death claims are usually entirely avoidable when negligent or careless actions are not taken. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family deserves experienced and aggressive legal care, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If an aggressive and dangerous dog was responsible for your loved one’s passing, you need to speak with our Warrenton Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners are supposed to control and confine their animals. If a dog attack caused the death of your loved one, and the animal wasn’t controlled or contained by the pet owner, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Warrenton now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one died, and their death was caused by careless or negligent actions, our Warrenton Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. Your family’s wrongful death claim needs to be taken care, and to ensure that it is, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Warrenton now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Warrenton, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
The loss of your loved one has put an emotional and financial strain on your family. Without their support, your family is now struggling financially, whether its to pay debts, pay for gas, manage groceries, or other costs that have to be covered, your family needs help. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm know how difficult things are for your family at this time, and are prepared to fight aggressively on your behalf.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Warrenton commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Warrenton:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Warrenton can recover several different types of losses, whether they be financial, emotional, physical, or include other factors that have caused your family harm and distress.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your loved one was a minor, and both parents were working, then an amount equal to the average of their incomes can be recovered, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Warrenton, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Warrenton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer you wait to file your loved one’s wrongful death claim, the harder it will be to secure a strong financial settlement for your family.
Wrongful Death Attorney Warrenton, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your family’s wrongful death claim in Warrenton should only be undertaken by an experienced wrongful death firm that has aggressive, dedicated, and experienced wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm have the crucial experience and knowledge of Missouri Statutes that is required to ensure that you and your loved ones are fully taken care of, and that we will use these statutes and laws to their fullest limits to make sure that those who are responsible for your loved one’s death are held accountable. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Warrenton Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.