Wrongful Death Lawyer Webster Groves, MO
Wrongful Death Claims in Webster Groves need to be taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Webster Groves Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to fight on your family’s behalf to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken care of and that your family is provided for. If your family member died because of the reckless actions of another, it can be difficult to come to terms with the accident and the wrongful death claim that will need to be pursued. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Webster Groves, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Webster Groves, MO
The Webster Groves Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law are dedicated to assisting the families of loved ones who have passed because of accidents and the negligent acts that caused their deaths. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Webster Groves:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Webster Groves? – The individuals given preference in a wrongful death claim have to have relations to the deceased, such as spouses, children, parents, grandchildren, etc.
- What can be recovered in a Webster Groves Wrongful Death Claim? – Medical Bills incurred before death, any pain or suffering incurred before death, funeral and burial expenses, and the reasonable value of services, support and consortium can all be recovered in a Webster Groves wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Webster Groves? – Wrongful Death Claims have a window of three years to file, according to Missouri Law.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Truck Accidents, Car Accidents, Work Accidents, Construction Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Accidents and any other type of accident that caused the wrongful death of a loved one.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Webster Groves? – Awards in wrongful death claims are determined by whether or not they were employed at the time, their level or responsibility in the accident, and any pain or suffering incurred before their death.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Webster Groves? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Webster Groves. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Webster Groves wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence needed to protect your family’s claim needs to be gathered and protected immediately. If you want to ensure that your family’s claim is taken seriously and professionally, hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Webster Groves to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Webster Groves, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case against those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Webster Groves do We pursue?
The Webster Groves Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Webster Groves have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Wrecks can be leading cause of deaths. Negligent actions and car accidents often go hand in hand. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. If your family has been affected by a wrongful death accident, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Webster Groves now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. Because drivers never act alone, you can pursue both the driver of the truck and the company that they work for. To begin your wrongful death claim in Webster Groves, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Webster Groves now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Death’s that result from negligent medical care should always be pursued with a wrongful death claim. Any medical mistake that results in your loved ones passing can be grounds for a wrongful death claim. The case will rely on the doctors knowledge of medicine in that area and if they should have prescribed the treatment they did, if another doctor would have given a different treatment, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Webster Groves wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Deaths that occur on the job are most often the case of extreme negligence or carelessness, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will require that workers continue working in the hazardous and dangerous environments. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Personal Injury wrongful death claims are often caused by accidents that could have been avoided. Fault and responsibility for the accident are the main determiners of how much can be recovered in the case. This is known as pure comparative fault. During this trying and difficult time, your family’s needs need to be put first, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – Dog attacks should never happen, and if your loved passed after being attacked by a vicious dog, you need to speak with our Webster Groves Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Every pet owner should properly train and confine their animals. If a canine was responsible for your loved one’s death, and the pet owner acted carelessly in their housing or control of the animal, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Webster Groves now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If negligence was involved in your loved one’s passing, our Webster Groves Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To best protect your family’s claim, and ensure that the responsible parties are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Webster Groves now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Webster Groves, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
Your family is suffering because of the wrongful death of your loved one. Your family’s financial security is now in jeopardy, whether your having difficulty managing bills, put food on the table, pay for gas, or other critical bills and costs that must be paid for your family to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm know how difficult things are for your family at this time, and are prepared to fight aggressively on your behalf.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Webster Groves commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Webster Groves:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Webster Groves can be used to recover several different things, including lost wages, companionship, financial support, guidance, training, the value of services rendered, and any other losses your family has sustained because of the loss of your loved one.
- If your family member was relied upon for the care of another, and they worked at least part-time providing that care, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was under the age of 18, the calculations of recovery will be based on either the average income of both working parents, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A lien for hospital services can’t be placed on a wrongful death settlement as it is intended for the benefit of those who are entitled to recover from the suit.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Webster Groves, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Webster Groves, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The longer you wait to file your loved one’s wrongful death claim, the harder it will be to secure a strong financial settlement for your family.
Wrongful Death Attorney Webster Groves, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Webster Groves should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight for your family’s rights and recoveries using Missouri Statutes and laws, and that those who caused your loved one’s death are held responsible to the fullest extent of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Webster Groves Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.