Wrongful Death Lawyer Wentzville, MO
Christopher R. Dixon and the dedicated and professional Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared and ready to fight on behalf of your family to ensure that your loved one’s wrongful death claim is taken seriously and zealously. If your family member suffered and passed because of the dangerous acts of another, taking the correct steps after the traumatic and life changing accident can be hard, especially when considering the legal hurdles of a wrongful death claim. If you need to pursue a wrongful death claim in Wentzville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Wentzville, MO
Dedication and Professionalism matter in wrongful death claims, and the Wentzville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have set themselves apart for successfully defending and fighting for the rights of Wentzville citizens who have suffered because of the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death. Here are several points of information regarding wrongful death claims in Wentzville:
- Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Wentzville? – The first class of people given legal preference in a wrongful death claim on behalf on the person who died are the descendants (spouse, children, lineal descendants, parents)
- What can be recovered in a Wentzville Wrongful Death Claim? – Lost Wages, lost companionship, lost counsel, medical bills, health bills, pain and suffering, loss of parenting, funeral expenses, burial expenses, and more can all be recovered in a Wentzville wrongful death claim.
- What are the Statute of Limitations in a Wrongful Death Claim in Wentzville? – Wrongful Death Cases must be filed within 3 years of the date of death of the individual the case will be brought on behalf of, according to Missouri Laws and Statutes.
- What Types of Wrongful Death Cases do we pursue? – Our Wentzville Wrongful Death Lawyers take on all types of Wrongful Death Cases.
- How much can my Family be awarded for our Wrongful Death Claim in Wentzville? – Awards in wrongful death claims are determined by whether or not they were employed at the time, their level or responsibility in the accident, and any pain or suffering incurred before their death.
- How can my family file a Wrongful Death Claim in Wentzville? – The most efficient and responsible way to file a wrongful death claim is to rely on the expertise and judgment of an experienced wrongful death lawyer in Wentzville. The Dixon Injury Firm can guide you and your family through your claim.
To begin your family’s wrongful death claim, you need to speak with the Wentzville wrongful death lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. The evidence needed to protect your family’s claim needs to be gathered and protected immediately. The first step to take in protecting your family’s wrongful death claim is to hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Wentzville to fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to hold the responsible parties liable to the fullest extent of the law for your loved one’s passing. Call or Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death Claim? – Wentzville, MO Wrongful Death Attorneys
A wrongful death is any accident or act that causes the death of an individual where if they had lived, they would be able to pursue a case agaisnt those liable for damages resulting to their person.
What Types of Wrongful Death Claims in Wentzville do We pursue?
The Wentzville Wrongful Death Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm pursue all types, claims, and cases of Wrongful Death. Here are several that our Wrongful Death Attorneys in Wentzville have experience in:
- Car Accident Deaths – Car Wrecks can be leading cause of deaths. Negligence is often a major factor in these cases, and can be used to pursue the claim. The most common causes of wrongful death car accident claims are speeding, drinking and driving, texting and driving, head-on-collisions, and t-bone collisions. To ensure that your family’s claim is fully protected, and that the memory of your loved one is honored, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Wentzville now. Here is more information concerning Car Accidents.
- Truck Accident Deaths – Fatal Injuries often arise from traumatic and catastrophic truck wrecks. Cars and personal trucks often don’t survive accidents with 18-wheelers as the amount of force involved in these accidents is tremendous. You and your loved ones can pursue a wrongful death claim against both the company the driver works for, and the driver himself. To begin your wrongful death claim in Wentzville, speak with our wrongful death attorneys in Wentzville now. Here is more information concerning Truck Accidents.
- Medical Malpractice Deaths – Death’s that result from negligent medical care should always be pursued with a wrongful death claim. A doctor that provides your loved one with negligent or reckless medical care can be held liable for the actions. The case will center on if the doctor had expertise or training in the area, if another physician would have recommended a different path or medicine, or if the doctor knowingly acted negligently during your loved one’s care. For more information about medical malpractice wrongful death claims, speak with our Wentzville wrongful death attorneys now. Here is more information concerning Medical Malpractice.
- Work Related Deaths – Negligence or Carlessness is usually a major cause of work-related deaths, and according to the Missouri Department of Labor, work related deaths are on the rise. To cut costs and increase productivity, businesses will often scale back safety requirements or safety features, and will still require that workers complete their tasks without their required safety features or equipment. If your loved one passed because of the negligence of a business, your family has rights and can pursue the company for the lost life of your loved one, their wages, and future wages lost because of their passing. Here is more information concerning Work Related Accidents.
- Personal Injury Deaths – Carelessness and negligence are often the main causes of these types of wrongful death claims. In personal injury wrongful death claims, determining who was responsible for the accident determines how much an award the family can expect for their loved one’s death. This is known as pure comparative fault. Your family needs to be protected during this trying time, and to ensure that you are fully cared for, the Wrongful Death Lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf. Here is more information concerning Personal Injury Claims.
- Dog Attack Deaths – If an aggressive and dangerous dog was responsible for your loved one’s passing, you need to speak with our Wentzville Wrongful Death Lawyers immediately. Dog owners should be able to control their animals, and have their pets properly trained. If the death of your loved one was caused by a dog, and the animal wasn’t controlled or contained by the pet owner, you can and should pursue a wrongful death claim against the pet owner. Speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Wentzville now. Here is more information concerning Dog Attacks.
If your loved one passed for any other reason, and negligence was involved, our Wentzville Wrongful Death Attorneys are willing and ready to fight for your family. To ensure that your wrongful death case is fully protected, speak with our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Wentzville now.
Wrongful Death Lawyer Wentzville, MO – Wrongful Death Settlements
The loss of your loved one has put an emotional and financial strain on your family. Without their support, your family is now struggling financially, whether its to pay debts, manage groceries, keep gas in the car, or pay for other critical costs, your family is now struggling to stay afloat. Christopher R. Dixon and the Wrongful Death Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm know how difficult things are for your family at this time, and are prepared to fight aggressively on your behalf.
Missouri Statute 537.090. details what can be recovered in a wrongful death claim, by who, and how much. Here are several facts that our Wrongful Death Lawyers in Wentzville commonly make aware to those pursuing a wrongful death claim in Wentzville:
- Wrongful Death Claims in Wentzville can be used to recover several different things, including lost wages, companionship, financial support, guidance, training, the value of services rendered, and any other losses your family has sustained because of the loss of your loved one.
- If your loved one was responsible for the care of another, and worked at least half-time to be able to care for that individual, then you can recover the cost of the care at a rate of 110% of the state’s average weekly wage.
- If your family member was a minor, then the amount that can be recovered will be based on the average income of both parents if they are working, or the income of a single parent if the parent was raising and caring for the child alone.
- A wrongful death settlement is for the use of and benefit of those who are entitled to sue, and therefore a hospital lien cannot be attached to it.
For more information regarding Wrongful Death Claims in Wentzville, or to speak with our knowledgeable and experienced Wrongful Death Lawyers in Wentzville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm immediately. Your loved one’s case may require that the case be filed immediately so that critical evidence can be gathered to secure the case.
Wrongful Death Attorney Wentzville, MO
Fighting for your Family’s rights and Recoveries
Your Family’s wrongful death claim in Wentzville should only be undertaken by a serious and committed wrongful death lawyer. The Dixon Injury Firm’s Wentzville Wrongful Death Lawyers fully understand Missouri Statutes and Laws regarding wrongful death, and are committed to ensuring that your family is fully provided for, and that your loved one’s death will not go unpunished and will be pursued to the maximum limits of the law. When you are ready to pursue your loved one’s wrongful death claim, and ensure that your family is provided for, call or contact the Wentzville Wrongful Death Lawyers of Dixon Law.